Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yay! for Thursdays!

Okay so I have a few mins so I wanted to write y'all really quick about what an average Thursday is like for me.

In the mornings I get up and do about an hour of school then at 9:45am I go to CFA to babysit with Heidi and DJ (the coolest people ever. ;-) for Greenhouse (Women's ministry). Then I get to go home for about an hour and a half to eat lunch. Piano lessons are from 2:15 to 2:45 and voice lessons with my sisters are from 3:00 to 4:00. Then I go home, then I have to be back at the church at 6pm for Kidz World Band practice and then (since its the spring time!) immediately after that I have Fine Arts Worship Team Practice till 8:30ish.

Then the day is over. :-)

But today I'll be back the at the church at 5:30 to eat with the band. :-)

Right now, I'm still in the 'B
abysitting' portion of the day... still a long way to go. :-]












Peace.

No comments: