Hey, I'm Lindsey. I love God, my family, my friends, and music (in that order). I love a Savior who loves each of us so much. I love worshiping Him through my life and through music, not just one or the other. I love big families like mine. I love homeschooling. I love Truth. I love my friends, even when they mess up. I love making music by myself and with others to bring glory to God and just to have fun sometimes. I love to sing, because its the easiest way for people to see me as I really am. I love people of my generation, but I hate the sin they are in.I like CFA and 365. I like the pastors there. I like eastern NC style BBQ. I like hanging out with my sisters. I like playing piano and bass guitar. I like Italian food. I like hanging out with my friends. I like Jazzy.
I don't like rap (sorry). I don't like mushy veggies. :-P I don't like Spelling. I don't like the feeling you get from eating high carb, high fat food (I sure do love the taste though!). I don't like Satan, he's not very cool.
I hate sin (but I always try to love the sinner).

2 comments:
keep it up. i like the fact that you like the things you like and dislike the things you dislike.
i like the part about the high fat, high carb food.
trauscher92
Post a Comment